We are looking for the right candidate to help us define and execute the best marketing strategies in the marketing specialist role. With various campaigns and initiatives on the horizon, we’re hiring a skilled marketing specialist to design and oversee marketing campaigns across platforms to reach company goals and increase brand awareness.
- Assess the main characteristics of our services and design and implement key marketing campaigns;
- Perform competitive research to understand what’s happening in the market, and incorporate your findings into each campaign for better results;
- Conduct analysis to determine the effectiveness of each marketing campaign, and report key findings to the management;
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key customers;
- Prepare other marketing related reports;
- Assist with copywriting for the website, press-releases and campaigns.
- A university degree in marketing or public relations;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Copywriting skills and creative mindset;
- An understanding of digital marketing tools and tactics.
Got interested? Apply:
We are seeking a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced IT specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will use your expertise to monitor and maintain our IT systems. As an IT specialist, you will install and oversee the network, databases, software, and hardware of the company to ensure they run smoothly and are safe from threats.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions;
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications;
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment, and support of systems;
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component or completion of a college program in computer science;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting various technical equipment;
- Working knowledge of scripting languages.